Tuesday 4 August 2009

Reborn

Well I'm back folks. And a technological heetch means I cannot inhabit my previous site but this is strangely fucking symbolic as I am reborn in a fashion, reborn and rehoused, in fact. And having gone through this enforced EPIPHANY I have decided, under coaching and advice, to rechannel my extreme negativity into something more positive and helpful to mysel;f and others.
Have i?
Have I FUCK!
In spite of attempts to turn me to Jesus and my Creative Writing tutor's efforts to make me punctuate and stop swearing I have emerged chastened but not UNBOWED! And my hitlist has burgeoned.

SO WATCH OUT YOU MISERABLE SCRIVENERS, ROTARIANS, GIBEONITES, MASONS,ZELATORS, HEMEROBAPTISTS, MALPLASMIC PSALM-SNUFFLERS, AND LESS ESOTERIC CROP HAIRED SLACK JAWED GOONS OF AYRSHIRE and beyond! I'm back.



2 comments: